1-3/4 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
2-1/2 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease 9x5 loaf pan.
2. Mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cheese.
3. In another large bowl whisk together egg, milk, and vegetable oil.
4. Stir the flor/cheese mixture into the milk mixture until just moistened. Pour into loaf pan.
5. Bake for about 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of the loaf comes out clean.