This is one of my favorite meals of all time. I always request this for my birthday dinner!!!
2 pounds lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 tablespoon butter
1 small red onion, diced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
3/4 cup plain yogurt (also good without yogurt)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon horseradish
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon hot sauce (if you dare, which I do not)
1. Saute onion and garlic in butter over medium heat until onion soften and begin to turn brown.
2. Mix together all remaining ingredients EXCEPT the meat in a bowl until smooth.
3. Add meat to mixture until evenly blended.
4. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
5. Make into patties and fry or grill according to your preference.